Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

It's that time of year again!!

My favorite time of year is here!!!!  Spring, finally!!!  It just kept snowing this winter, I didn't think I'd ever see Spring.  And it's actually supposed to cool down again, for a few days, but it's better than it had been :) 

 
A picture is worth a thousand words, right?  Good!  Because I can not even begin to describe what this does for my heart!  Hubby tilling the garden while all the little blessings play in this wonderful warm air!

Doesn't this face just say it all?!
 
 
 
So with all that work and play, and rumors that the "rooms" were popping up, the following Sunday we decided to go on the hunt!

Here is our fearless leader, guiding us down the path.
(I have decided, I am completely out of shape!)
 
 
He's becoming an excellent woodsman!
 
 
 
 I feel like she's either ready to part the Red Sea or starring in one
of The Lord of the Rings Movies ;)
 
 
And of course, Daddy's sidekick bringing up the rear.
 
 
We didn't have any luck this day finding any, so Ronnie and Derek went back out yesterday morning.  And....
 
22!!
 
 
Look, at this tiny one, isn't it so cute?!
 
 
They were all fresh too!  So that means more to come!!
 
Is your family putting out a garden?  If so, one big one or lots of raised beds?  Have you been mushrooming hunting yet?
 
 
Have a Blessed Day!
Amanda
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment