Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

AAAAHHHH!!!

Do you ever feel like you could just scream?!  I felt like that for a couple of days now.  No matter how hard I try to stay up on the laundry or dishes (by the way there is no dishwasher in this new house, and it's killing me!!!!!), I can't keep up!  And now, I've gotten sick!!!  Why, me?  I know,  know, I'm just having a pity party, but gosh darn it, can't a woman have one once in awhile?  Do I really have to be strong all the time?  So I think I took 1 teaspoon to much of my benadryl (because I can't swalllow pills, I have to take liquid, I know I'm pathetic!), yesterday and was very loopy, so I got almost nothing done!!! 
  And DH had worked more than 24 hours straight so when he walked in the door he was dead too!  So, because I was so out of it yesterday, my kids didn't have nap time and we were all in bed by 7:30 last night!!!  Who does that?  Tired, sick, overdoesed on benadryl, "loving" moms do, that's who. 
  Well, I'm feeling a little better today, so I'm setting a goal to be better and try to get something done today.  Which, I'm pretty sure I can achieve, since I did asolutely nothing yesterday!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! And sometimes a good pity party helps a little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you!!! It really does, knowing I'm not the only one out there!!

    ReplyDelete